Sven

Default digital charts, US and the rest of the world ?

We SCUBA dive in Southern California, brrr...) and sail/motor in the
Baltic (between Byxelkrok, Vastervik and Stockholm).

We'd prefer charts that we could download to our Magellan Map 330M but
are really looking for the best long term solution so other suggestinos
are certainly welcome.

Thanks,

-Sven
Wayne.B

I believe the best word wide charts are in the Maptech BSB format,
displayable on a laptop with appropriate software, and transferable
from one PC to another via CDROM.

http://www.maptech.com/water/DigitalCharts/index.cfm