Doug Kanter

Default Deal of the Century...

"Gene Kearns" wrote in message
On Mon, 03 Oct 2005 21:49:29 GMT, Shortwave Sportfishing
wrote:

If you are really interested, info -AT- swsports DOT org.

Liar! I went there and all you are selling is rods, reels, and
lures....

Anyway... pending a divorce....I might be interested....

Don't forget (and make sure your lawyer knows) that boats are more important
than food, and assets you took ownership of recently do not exist.

Doug Kanter

My long suffering wife has finally put her foot down - get rid of one
of the boats and it can't be the Halman.

~~ women ~~

Anyway, I'm willing to make somebody one hell of a deal on a 2000
Ranger 200C CC bay boat with T-top and goodies. I might even throw in
a couple of custom made rods and Penn reels if necessary to seal the
deal. Note the might.

By the by, I mean ONE HELL OF A DEAL. So much so that you could
probably take the boat down south and make a couple of thou.

If you are really interested, info -AT- swsports DOT org.

What does this little yacht weigh, including 3 bags of ice and the trailer?

Bill McKee

My long suffering wife has finally put her foot down - get rid of one
of the boats and it can't be the Halman.

~~ women ~~

Anyway, I'm willing to make somebody one hell of a deal on a 2000
Ranger 200C CC bay boat with T-top and goodies. I might even throw in
a couple of custom made rods and Penn reels if necessary to seal the
deal. Note the might.

By the by, I mean ONE HELL OF A DEAL. So much so that you could
probably take the boat down south and make a couple of thou.

If you are really interested, info -AT- swsports DOT org.

SWMBO's are that way. She was so happy when I sold my 14' aluminum boat a
couple of weeks ago, after having not used it for about 10 years.

Don White

Bill McKee wrote:

SWMBO's are that way. She was so happy when I sold my 14' aluminum boat a
couple of weeks ago, after having not used it for about 10 years.

So now you're just another non-boater here harassing legit boaters.
Bill McKee

"Don White" wrote in message
Bill McKee wrote:

SWMBO's are that way. She was so happy when I sold my 14' aluminum boat
a couple of weeks ago, after having not used it for about 10 years.

So now you're just another non-boater here harassing legit boaters.

Nope, still got 3 plus a float tube. 21' aluminum Jetboat, canoe, tandem
kayak, and the float tube. Taking the canoe and float tube for trout this
weekend.

-rick-

My long suffering wife has finally put her foot down - get rid of one
of the boats and it can't be the Halman.

~~ women ~~

Anyway, I'm willing to make somebody one hell of a deal on a 2000
Ranger 200C CC bay boat with T-top and goodies. I might even throw in
a couple of custom made rods and Penn reels if necessary to seal the
deal. Note the might.

By the by, I mean ONE HELL OF A DEAL. So much so that you could
probably take the boat down south and make a couple of thou.

I'll trade you a cheese hat, three bags of pretzels, and 2 matched pairs of RCA
6L6's.

-rick-

Eisboch

-rick- wrote in message

My long suffering wife has finally put her foot down - get rid of one
of the boats and it can't be the Halman.

~~ women ~~

Anyway, I'm willing to make somebody one hell of a deal on a 2000
Ranger 200C CC bay boat with T-top and goodies. I might even throw in
a couple of custom made rods and Penn reels if necessary to seal the
deal. Note the might.

By the by, I mean ONE HELL OF A DEAL. So much so that you could
probably take the boat down south and make a couple of thou.

I'll trade you a cheese hat, three bags of pretzels, and 2 matched pairs

of RCA
6L6's.

-rick-

(hee, hee, hee .... love it.)