Starbuck's Words of Wisdom

Default Another poliltics test

You are a

Social Conservative
(36% permissive)

and an...

Economic Conservative
(75% permissive)

You are best described as a:

Republican

You exhibit a very well-developed sense of Right and Wrong and believe in
economic fairness.
I intentionally screwed around with this one and it came out
totalitarian.

http://www.okcupid.com/politics

In fact, Osama ibn Laden!! :)

Kewl!!!

Now, where did I put those plans for the invasion of Canada?

Thats the second damned test thats called me a libertarian. I AINT NO
LIBERTARIAN.

Hell NO, I wont defend your right to say that.

Bill McKee

I intentionally screwed around with this one and it came out
totalitarian.

http://www.okcupid.com/politics

In fact, Osama ibn Laden!! :)

Kewl!!!

Now, where did I put those plans for the invasion of Canada?

In the Halman?
Social Liberal 71%
Economic Conservative 76%
Libertarian.
You exhibit a very well-developed sense of Right and Wrong and believe in
economic fairness.

End the Iraq war. If a town supports the insurrents. Burn it to the
ground. Just like the high planes drifter would.

Bill McKee

wrote in message
oups.com...
Hell NO, I wont defend your right to say that.

Maybe it misspelled Libertine?