NRUSPS

Default Boating Classes

North River Power Squadron, a nonprofit boating safety organization, announces
that its Fall 2003 eight week Basic Boating course will begin on Tuesday,
September 30, 2003. Classes will be held Tuesday evenings at Murry Bergtraum
High School, 411 Pearl Street, New York, NY 10038 at 7 PM. You can register on
the first or second night of classes. For further information visit our web
site at www.NorthRiverSquadron.org or email or phone at Kim
Lobach at 212-480-4620.

Thank you, Jerome Tauber, Secretary

Unlike the political posters, I went boating. Calif Bill General 5 August 4th 03 07:07 PM
Boating Websites! HomepageSeek General 0 July 31st 03 01:23 AM
Your favorite boating moment. noah General 4 July 20th 03 05:05 PM
Summer Basic Boating Classes in New York City JRTAUBER General 0 July 16th 03 07:04 PM