CaptMP

Default Bottom Liner for sale (San Diego) $400

I'm leaving my marina on Harbor Island in San Diego. I need to sell my BOTTOM
LINER purchased in March of this year. Cost $940, sell for $400 obo. Nothing
wrong with it. Liner measures 24 ft by 8+ft. Product info at
www.bottomliner.com.
Thanks
Mike
Calif Bill

Post this on the all-coast board.
http://www.sport-fish-info.com/
Is the SoCal fishing / boating board.
Bill

"CaptMP" wrote in message
I'm leaving my marina on Harbor Island in San Diego. I need to sell my

BOTTOM
LINER purchased in March of this year. Cost $940, sell for $400 obo.

Nothing
wrong with it. Liner measures 24 ft by 8+ft. Product info at
www.bottomliner.com.
Thanks
Mike

CaptMP

Bill, thanks! Had not thought of that site. Been a zoo trying to deal with
all the details of leaving a marina after several years!
Mike