basskisser

Default OT Wonder how GOP will rig elections....

"Calif Bill" wrote in message hlink.net...
I notice that you are still stealing copyright material. And no local
Atlanta papers that support you agenda?

Man, you're stupid. First, I gave full recognition of the source.
Second, I just happen to have lived in the area, therefore I read
SFGate. I don't limit my resources. I'm not narrow minded and foolish
like you.

"basskisser" wrote in message
om...
We all know that the GOP will not stop short of anything when it comes
to power mongering!!

Rig My Election, Please
Just how far will desperate Republicans go to trick America into
another BushCo victory?

By Mark Morford, SF Gate Columnist
Wednesday, July 21, 2004

basskisser

"P.Fritz" wrote in message ...
"Calif Bill" wrote in message
link.net...
I notice that you are still stealing copyright material. And no local
Atlanta papers that support you agenda?

Even the atlanta fishwrap is smarter than asslicker.

Awe....name calling like a third grader. How cute! If you are too
stupid to debate an issue, stay out of it.
basskisser

"Harry Krause" wrote in message
Calif Bill wrote:

I notice that you are still stealing copyright material. And no local
Atlanta papers that support you agenda?

Here yoo go, **** for brains...an editorial from today's AJC:

Rooting out terrorists tough in dictatorships

By MANSOUR O. EL-KIKHIA
Published on: 07/21/04

I notice you do not believe in copyrights either.

I notice you're an idiot.

Doug Kanter

"John Smith" wrote in message
ah ....name calling like a third grader. How cute! If you can't debate

the
issue stay out of it.

Copyrights are not the issue. However, Bill likes to subject of copyrights
out of his ass when he's got nothing else to contribute.

Calif Bill

"Doug Kanter" wrote in message
"John Smith" wrote in message
ah ....name calling like a third grader. How cute! If you can't debate

the
issue stay out of it.

Copyrights are not the issue. However, Bill likes to subject of copyrights
out of his ass when he's got nothing else to contribute.

Sort of like you, Nothing to contribute? Post your stupid thoughts, not
post some columnists meanderings. And as to SFGate and the SF Comical, They
are well know as being both very liberal, and very biased, and also they
went to the same spelling classes that asskisser attended. I live in the
area, grew up in the area, graduated from university in the area, and still
live in the area. The paper has even become bad fishwrap.