Sir Spamalot

Default Mercruiser Tilt/Trim Solenoid

Hi all,

A friend has a 1988 big-block Mercruiser that blew it's tilt/trim
solenoid. I've looked at a few websites, but cannot seem to find a
replacement. This one has a couple of small wires (control wires??)
hooked up to the top and bottom, one large battery feed wire in the
middle, plus a big plug on the front with four or five wires coming
out of it. I'm assuming that the plug is for a tilt gauge, but I'm
not really sure about that.

If anyone could point me towards a source for this solenoid, it would
be sincerely appreciated.

Regards,
SS