John Doe

Default A Deadly Monster Aboard Your Boat

"Gould 0738" wrote in message
Don't remember if I posted this before. It's a good time of year to post

it
again.
(may be reproduced for no-charge distribution without permission. other

uses
subject to permission via poster's e-mail)

This is a good reminder. My work as an engineer takes me to places where CO
is a real potential threat. I have heard too many horror stories of people
being overcome by it. Odorless and tasteless, it is a real threat and can
cause death very quickly.

Because I use a space heater on my boat when it is cold in the spring and
fall I have installed a CO detector as a precaution. I also have a CO
detector and the normal fire alarms in my home.

Thanks for posting this reminder!