Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
NOYB

Default OT--9/11 Commission Finds Ties Between al-Qaeda and Iran

"thunder" wrote in message
news
On Sat, 17 Jul 2004 12:08:38 -0400, NOYB wrote:

Let me ask you this: if the 9/11 report concludes that any specific
country had a hand in 9/11, would you support a full military attack
against that country?

No, not with this Bozo in charge. I fully supported the invasion of
Afghanistan and the use of all resources, short of nukes, to bring bin
Laden and those responsible to justice. After the Iraq fiasco, that goal
has mutated. I have no trust in this administration. This January,
when a new administration takes over and bin Laden is once again our top
priority, I'll reconsider.

I don't care who is in charge come January. If 9/11 was state-sponsored,
then attacking that country is our right and our responsibility.

It's sad that you let partisan politics stand in the way of that fact.