Don White

Default Disappointment

I wonder if the fine citizens of 'Key West' or 'South Beach' know about
Dr. No and his phobias?

Harry Krause

Don White wrote:
I wonder if the fine citizens of 'Key West' or 'South Beach' know about
Dr. No and his phobias?

Why do you think he's scared ****less of publishing any identifying
material?
NOYB

"Harry Krause" wrote in message
Don White wrote:
I wonder if the fine citizens of 'Key West' or 'South Beach' know

about
Dr. No and his phobias?

Why do you think he's scared ****less of publishing any identifying
material?

I treat every person who's in my dental chair with respect and
professionalism...even the guy who walked in wearing a Kerry/Edwards pin the
other day. ;-) I said nothing to him about his pin...and he said nothing
to me about my "signed" letter from Bush sitting on the front counter.

I even have several homosexual patients who come in for cleanings at the
same time as their "significant other". They, too, are treated with respect
and professionalism...enough so, that they've referred other same-sex
"couples". One of the guys lives with his partner in the most exclusive
(ie--expensive) part of Naples. They tried to join the beach club as a
couple, and my patient was admitted, but his partner was refused membership
rights that are only granted to spouses.

Naples has its fair share of homosexuals because it's a low-crime area.
Homosexuals can live here safely because the people are educated and
law-abiding...so hate crimes are non-existent. The gays don't flaunt their
homosexuality like they do in restrooms in South Beach, and the rest of
Naples leaves them alone. That's the way it should be.

We even had a Gay/Lesbian (Pride?) group of about a dozen people walking in
the Fourth of July parade. They walked right alongside Planned Parenthood
and the Democratic party's float.

NOYB

"Don White" wrote in message

I wonder if the fine citizens of 'Key West' or 'South Beach' know about
Dr. No and his phobias?

I won't go to South Beach anymore. I've driven there a couple of times
during the day when I was in Miami or Key Biscayne...but mostly to drive
down the strip looking at the women in g-strings. I once had to get out to
use the public restroom by the beach. Big mistake. I walked in, and there
were 9 guys in there, two of whom were kissing. There was **** on the
floor, glory holes in the dividers, and "call 555-5555 for a BJ" on the
walls. I walked right out, and and crossed the street to use the restroom
in the Irish Pub across the street. I decided I'd never visit South Beach
again.

I've only been to Key West once...as a stopover on a cruise ship. I really
don't go to even the northern keys much because my kids are too young to
enjoy it. I'm sure I'll take my boat down to Galleon when the kids get a
little older. From there, I'll hop over to the Tortugas for some fishing.

Personally, I'm pretty darn happy in Southwest Florida. Most of the people
here are from the Midwest, and have Midwestern conservative values...rather
than the NY/NJ liberal attitude that's prevalent on the East Coast of
Florida. We do have a large number of people from Massachusetts, however.

Wayne.B

On Thu, 15 Jul 2004 23:09:19 GMT, "Don White"
wrote:
I wonder if the fine citizens of 'Key West' or 'South Beach' know about
Dr. No and his phobias?

The distance between Naples, South Beach and KW is about a million
miles.