Kevin

Default OIL FUEL Mixture needed

I have an 1966 Evinrude 80 Horse motor. Need oil fuel mixture and best oil
to use.

Model: 80693C
Serial:E03553
Thanks

Steve Daniels

On Sat, 10 Jul 2004 23:48:58 -0700, something compelled "Kevin"
, to say:

I have an 1966 Evinrude 80 Horse motor. Need oil fuel mixture and best oil
to use.

I have a 1965 Johnson 5.5 that ran fine on 50:1.
Matt Lang

"Kevin" wrote in message ...
I have an 1966 Evinrude 80 Horse motor. Need oil fuel mixture and best oil
to use.

Model: 80693C
Serial:E03553
Thanks

Dont have an Evinrude, but had a 1968 Merc, it runs 50:1, Use midgrade
gas and NO gas with alcohol, dont use octane boost or anything like it

Hope it helps...

Matt
Andy K.

"Kevin" wrote in message
I have an 1966 Evinrude 80 Horse motor. Need oil fuel mixture and best oil
to use.

Model: 80693C
Serial:E03553
Thanks