bb

Default Where's Nobby been?

We were suppose to revisit the Election Project web site to see how
long Bush's Reagan bump would last. Looks like they've now got
Florida going to Kerry. Whoooo Hoooo, who'da thunk it?

http://www.electionprojection.com/elections2004.html

We can check again in a couple of weeks to see how the Edwards VP
thing it working out.

bb
NOYB

"bb" wrote in message
news
We were suppose to revisit the Election Project web site to see how
long Bush's Reagan bump would last. Looks like they've now got
Florida going to Kerry. Whoooo Hoooo, who'da thunk it?

Yes, I saw that. The CBS/NY Times poll tipped the balance this time.
Coincidentally, the same NY Times poll also has Bush's favorability rating
anywhere from 3 to 9 percentage points lower than any other poll out there.
When one poll varies that much from all of the others, I'm pretty suspect of
that poll.

The LA Times poll and the NY Times poll seem to show Bush doing particularly
poorly...and Foxnews seems to show Bush doing exceptionally well. No bias in
the press, right?

On Wed, 07 Jul 2004 22:06:57 GMT, "NOYB" wrote:

No bias in
the press, right?

Lots of it. It's a damn shame when you can't believe the press
anymore. Everyone's got an agenda and they all come before the truth,
or any attempt at objective reporting.

bb

John Gaquin

"bb" wrote in message

...... Looks like they've now got
Florida going to Kerry. Whoooo Hoooo, who'da thunk it?

But only by about 2-3% -- well within the margin of error. Still
essentially a toss-up. Has been all along, and likely will be til about
0300 on the 3rd.

John Wentworth

" Looks like they've now got Florida going to Kerry. Whoooo Hoooo, who'da
thunk it?"

Gee whiz, boy oh boy! Wow!

"We can check again in a couple of weeks to see how the Edwards VP thing it
working out. "
Wow! We can?
So we really don't need to read a newspaper or a political internet group to
get political information? We can just go to a boating newsgroup and you
a**holes will provide your spin all day, every day. I know you do it as a
community service, so I really appreciate it.

On Wed, 7 Jul 2004 20:23:14 -0700, jps wrote:

MIghty kind of you to be such an appreciative butthole!

I missed the appreciative part.

bb