Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Jeepers

Default Syncing 3 carbs, How?

Could someone have pity on me and point me to some kind of resource
describing how to sync three carbs.

I goofed and turned the screws on my Force 85's carbs instead of the
manifold mounting screws (long story, suffice it to say I wasn't paying
attention). I heard something about listening through a hose or
something once before, but I have no idea what I'd be listening for. I'm
handy with tools and have a workshop (I live on a ranch, it's a
necessity). I've worked on pletny of things from shredders to tractors
and Jeeps and lawn mowers, but none of them have 3 carbs!