Default Need a recommendation for a small power boat

Okay, I really need some help. I'm a bit of a boating newbie and
would like a suggestion for a type of boat that would work for my new
home.

I know what I want, I just dont know if it exists. I want a small
runabout like a Sea Ray. About 16 feet or so. It has to have a VERY
shallow draft - maybe 12 inches or less. I'm interested in a
"comfort" boat, not a fishing type boat. And, it has to be around
2000 pounds or so to be towed by my Wrangler. A few years old is fine
and I would pay 10-15k. Am I dreaming? Is there such a thing? The
advertisements in Boattrader.com rarely show draft or towing weight,
so I have no info to go on.

Thanks in advance for any help anyone can offer!!

Petey the Wonder Dog

Far as I can tell, someone wrote:

About 16 feet or so. It has to have a VERY
shallow draft - maybe 12 inches or less. I'm interested in a
"comfort" boat, not a fishing type boat. And, it has to be around
2000 pounds or so to be towed by my Wrangler. A few years old is fine
and I would pay 10-15k.

Maybe this is whjat you want...

http://www.airboattrader.com/AirboatsForSale2.htm
D&LBusch

How about a Carolina Skiff? A 19' with a 90 HP goes for much less than
$15,000. I've got one that I use in the Hudson River and the Pamlico Sound
in North Carolina. It moves easily in 4 to 6 inches of water. It's also
great on gas. DB
"Petey the Wonder Dog" wrote in message
Far as I can tell, someone wrote:

About 16 feet or so. It has to have a VERY
shallow draft - maybe 12 inches or less. I'm interested in a
"comfort" boat, not a fishing type boat. And, it has to be around
2000 pounds or so to be towed by my Wrangler. A few years old is fine
and I would pay 10-15k.

Maybe this is whjat you want...

http://www.airboattrader.com/AirboatsForSale2.htm

Small Boat Recommendation Needed Submariner General 4 June 7th 04 07:10 PM
offshore fishing adectus General 7 January 3rd 04 03:23 PM
Repost from Merc group Clams Canino General 0 August 29th 03 12:43 PM