John Smith

Default Catalina Island Latitude and Longitude

I need the latitude and longitude for ship rock at Isthmus Cove and for
the Marina Del Rey breakwater and the Long Beach west end breakwater.

I need to do a little armchair boating. I'll double check the
information when I get to the water.

Any help?

Thanks,

JS

Jim Donohue

Ship Rock
Longitude W Latitude N
33 27.2 118 29.1

Took 45 seconds to google...Try it you will like it.

Jim Donohue

"John Smith" wrote in message
I need the latitude and longitude for ship rock at Isthmus Cove and for
the Marina Del Rey breakwater and the Long Beach west end breakwater.

I need to do a little armchair boating. I'll double check the
information when I get to the water.

Any help?

Thanks,

JS

John Smith

"John Smith" wrote in message

I need the latitude and longitude for ship rock at Isthmus Cove and for
the Marina Del Rey breakwater and the Long Beach west end breakwater.

I need to do a little armchair boating. I'll double check the
information when I get to the water.

Any help?

Thanks,

JS

Thank you.

I did try google and came up with nothing!
What was your keyword phrasing?

JS

Snafu

The Coast Guard Light List is a good source for this type of information.
It has all the lights, daybeacons, buoys and their characteristics. In the
case of Ship Rock Light (light list number 2635), it tells us that the light
is located at 33 27 48 N, 118 29 24 W, and that it shows a flashing white
light every 4 seconds. The height of the light is 75 feet, the visible
range is 6 nautical miles, it is mounted on a steel box, and it has a radar
reflector.

All the Light Lists for U.S. waters can be accessed by clicking in the
appropriate geographic are on the map at
http://www.navcen.uscg.gov/pubs/Ligh...LightLists.htm

Snafu

"John Smith" wrote in message
. com...

"John Smith" wrote in message

I need the latitude and longitude for ship rock at Isthmus Cove and for
the Marina Del Rey breakwater and the Long Beach west end breakwater.

I need to do a little armchair boating. I'll double check the
information when I get to the water.

Any help?

Thanks,

JS

Thank you.

I did try google and came up with nothing!
What was your keyword phrasing?

JS

John Smith

Snafu wrote:
The Coast Guard Light List is a good source for this type of information.
It has all the lights, daybeacons, buoys and their characteristics. In the
case of Ship Rock Light (light list number 2635), it tells us that the light
is located at 33 27 48 N, 118 29 24 W, and that it shows a flashing white
light every 4 seconds. The height of the light is 75 feet, the visible
range is 6 nautical miles, it is mounted on a steel box, and it has a radar
reflector.

All the Light Lists for U.S. waters can be accessed by clicking in the
appropriate geographic are on the map at
http://www.navcen.uscg.gov/pubs/Ligh...LightLists.htm

Snafu

"John Smith" wrote in message
. com...

Jim Donohue wrote:

Ship Rock
Longitude W Latitude N
33 27.2 118 29.1

Took 45 seconds to google...Try it you will like it.

Jim Donohue

"John Smith" wrote in message
. com...

I need the latitude and longitude for ship rock at Isthmus Cove and for
the Marina Del Rey breakwater and the Long Beach west end breakwater.

I need to do a little armchair boating. I'll double check the
information when I get to the water.

Any help?

Thanks,

JS

Thank you.

I did try google and came up with nothing!
What was your keyword phrasing?

JS

Excellent link!
Thank you,