Gould 0738

Default OT Howard Dean in 2004

Yup it's funny that Reagan's budget deficit (Democratic congress) gets blamed
on the GOP and Clinton's "surplus" (GOP congress) get's credited to the
Democrats.

Yeah. Even you refer to the amounts as "Reagan's" defict and"Clinton's"
surplus. :-)

No chance of confusing responsibility with Bush's deficit. RW president, RW
congress.

NOYB

"Gould 0738" wrote in message
Yup it's funny that Reagan's budget deficit (Democratic congress) gets

blamed
on the GOP and Clinton's "surplus" (GOP congress) get's credited to the
Democrats.

Yeah. Even you refer to the amounts as "Reagan's" defict and"Clinton's"
surplus. :-)

No chance of confusing responsibility with Bush's deficit. RW president,

RW
congress.

Gould, it hasn't even been a year, yet, in which the Republicans controlled
both Congress and the Presidency. Patience, my man!

Gould 0738

Gould, it hasn't even been a year, yet, in which the Republicans controlled
both Congress and the Presidency. Patience, my man!

And in that year, deficit spending has *accelerated*. My patience is worn thin.
:-)