Mark S. Oltedale

Default FS: 2004 Quonset Point 25 Sport Fisherman in RI

Please take a few minutes to review our web site. If you are in the market
for a great performing and fuel efficient boat, the Quonset Point 25 may be
for you.

On-water demonstrations gladly accommodated. Narragansett Bay is directly
outside our front door.

Each vessel is made to order.
Customization is expected.
Choice of colors and graphics.
Tee top available.
Flying Bridge available.
35+ knots.
Yanmar Turbo Diesel (315 HP).
Hamilton Jet Water Propulsion.
Swim platform included.
Live bait wells available.
Custom seating available.
Windshield with cabin available.
Pop-up hardware included.
Pop-up lights included.
Stainless steel wheel included.
Flush-mount wrap-around grab bars included.
Lean post with pole holes included.
Stainless steel trimmed windshield with grab bars included.
Nation-wide service.

Please call or reply with questions or interest. Standard equipped boat
begins at $100k USD

Sincerely.
The Triangle Marine Engineering Team.

www.trimareng.com

del cecchi

Default 2004 brand removed 25 Sport Fisherman in RI

"Mark S. Oltedale" wrote in message
Please take a few minutes to review our web site. If you are in the

market
for a great performing and fuel efficient boat, the Quonset Point 25

may be
for you.

snip
Hamilton Jet Water Propulsion.

Cleverly disguised spam there. good job.

Now I have a question. Why would I want a jet drive on a boat like that
as opposed to propeller propulsion. Aren't propellers more efficient?

del cecchi

Calif Bill

"del cecchi" wrote in message

"Mark S. Oltedale" wrote in message
Please take a few minutes to review our web site. If you are in the

market
for a great performing and fuel efficient boat, the Quonset Point 25

may be
for you.

snip
Hamilton Jet Water Propulsion.

Cleverly disguised spam there. good job.

Now I have a question. Why would I want a jet drive on a boat like that
as opposed to propeller propulsion. Aren't propellers more efficient?

del cecchi

The new Hamilton low pressure jets are about 95% prop efficiency these days.
No worries about hitting stuff. and skinnier water operation. Seems high on
the price for a 25' boat. When I can get a fully equipped Davis Rock Harbor
(Morro Bay, Cal) for that or a little less. Interesting thing about the
jets (I own an Aluminum jet drive boat (21', and only about $43k for a new
one). Couple of years ago, I took the "Fast Ferry" from Barcelona to
Majorca, Spain. 97 meter boat, twin jet drive, 47 knots. With 300 cars and
800 passengers, and a few semi's also. Mine only does about 40, with a 351W
Ford. The ferry was 38,500 HP.
Bill