Jim Thompson

Default My 'Piper

Very nice, Don. Looks like its in great shape.

I can't find one in Atlantic Canada. There are a few up in Ontario,
but nobody is interested in helping me figure out how to ship one
here.

Jim in PEI

On Fri, 25 Jun 2004 01:54:26 GMT, "Don White"
wrote:

Here's the Sandpiper 565, I picked up last month. As you can see I'm
desperate to get my tongue jack and install it.

Don White

"Jim Thompson" wrote in message
Very nice, Don. Looks like its in great shape.

I can't find one in Atlantic Canada. There are a few up in Ontario,
but nobody is interested in helping me figure out how to ship one
here.

Jim in PEI

Did you talk to Jos at Quiet Waters?
Are you up to towing it all the way down? On the divided highways it was a
breeze. On the rough 2 lane roads it was a bit unnerving. Those tractor
trailers didn't like being kept down to 90 km and all I could see in my
rearview was their front grills.