Simon Marshall

Default Steam Yacht Yarta

Hello there

I am trying to piece together information on SY YARTA, built by
Steward and Latham, Blackwall, London in 1889, her name changed to
Hiarta and later renamed and recommisioned in Portsmouth in 1897 as
tender to HMS Renown, new name Coumbine.

If anyone has any information or pointers on where I can do more
research I'd be very grateful.

Reply to group only - my email is just a spam trap.

Best regards

Simon Marshall