Scott Sexton

Default FREE OLD Hobie 16 pontoons

2 OLD Hobie 16 pontoons, both have soft spots, the starboard one had
hull delamination (a portion of the top ripped off).

If you know how to work with Fiberglass they could be great for a
pontoon boat or swim platform off of your dock. I don't think they will
hold up to the stress of sailing again unless someone that knows
fiberglass really does a job on them.

If anyone wants them, let me know, otherwise they will go to the
landfill if I still have them by the 4th of July

Austin Texas

Scott Sexton
hobie16pontoon a-t sexton.com