Jim

Default ( OT ) Bush's Erratic Behavior Worries White House Aides

http://www.capitolhillblue.com/artma...ter_4636.shtml

extract

President George W. Bush's increasingly erratic behavior and wide mood
swings has the halls of the West Wing buzzing lately as aides privately
express growing concern over their leader's state of mind.

In meetings with top aides and administration officials, the President goes
from quoting the Bible in one breath to obscene tantrums against the media,
Democrats and others that he classifies as "enemies of the state."

Worried White House aides paint a portrait of a man on the edge,
increasingly wary of those who disagree with him and paranoid of a public
that no longer trusts his policies in Iraq or at home.

"It reminds me of the Nixon days," says a longtime GOP political consultant
with contacts in the White House. "Everybody is an enemy; everybody is out
to get him. That's the mood over there."

The President's abrupt dismissal of CIA Directory George Tenet Wednesday
night is, aides say, an example of how he works.

"Tenet wanted to quit last year but the President got his back up and
wouldn't hear of it," says an aide. "That would have been the opportune time
to make a change, not in the middle of an election campaign but when the
director challenged the President during the meeting Wednesday, the
President cut him off by saying 'that's it George. I cannot abide
disloyalty. I want your resignation and I want it now."

Tenet was allowed to resign "voluntarily" and Bush informed his shocked
staff of the decision Thursday morning. One aide says the President actually
described the decision as "God's will."

Harry Krause

Jim wrote:

[...]

Hopefully, the mainstream media will stop giving Bush a pass and start
reporting in depth on his bizarre behavior. Bush's personal religious
beliefs are scary enough; couple those with his bizarre behavior and we
have a real problem, right here in River City.

Comparing Bush to Nixon is an insult to the former president. As flawed
as Nixon was, he was still a brilliant man. Bush is an idiot.
John H

On Sun, 06 Jun 2004 22:15:01 GMT, "Jim" wrote:

[...]

You missed the best part, from the FAQ for your site.

"Don't you take anything seriously?
Nah, we leave that to the politicians (and some of our readers). They take
everything, including themselves, far too seriously. "

Didn't we just go thru this with jps? He got all steamed when he found out the
site was another "Lampoon". Where were ya?

http://www.capitolhillblue.com/faq.asp

John H

On the 'Poco Loco' out of Deale, MD
on the beautiful Chesapeake Bay!
John H

http://www.capitolhillblue.com/faq.asp

Gullible bowel movement analysis?

John H

On the 'Poco Loco' out of Deale, MD
on the beautiful Chesapeake Bay!
Jim

"John H" wrote in message
[...]

So it's a site run by a bunch of retired newsmen to allow free expression of
their opions. Seems they should be at least as much in the know as a buch
of computer bound sailors.

[...]

jps

In article , jherring$$@
$$cox**.net says...
http://www.capitolhillblue.com/faq.asp

Gullible bowel movement analysis?

You've confused your insights with those of the writer.

Just like when Reagan couldn't tell the difference between the roles he
played in the movies and real life.

It's okay John, it's just part of getting old.

jps
jps

In article , jherring$$@
$$cox**.net says...

Didn't we just go thru this with jps? He got all steamed when he found out the
site was another "Lampoon". Where were ya?

The only lampoon is the one this idiotic administration has foisted on
the American people.

If it were unnamed sources on the Monica Lewinsky blow job incident,
they'd have been bona fide reporters in the Republican's book.

Lampoon...right.

jps
Harry Krause

Jim wrote:
"John H" wrote in message

[...]

Hey...the RepubliBORG are circling the wagons now, and anything that
pokes fun at President Idiot is suspect...and suspicious...
basskisser

John H wrote in message . ..
http://www.capitolhillblue.com/faq.asp

Gullible bowel movement analysis?

John H

On the 'Poco Loco' out of Deale, MD
on the beautiful Chesapeake Bay!

Yeah! When WILL you guys learn? If it is something that is
anti-BushCo, it is automatically a lie. BUT, if it is something about
liberals that Hannity or Rush spew, it is completely believable, and
must be taken as absolute truth.