Default Wowzers!!!

Shortwave Sportfishing wrote:
According to my handy dandy hobby weather station, we just had a gust
of 53 Mph, winds steady out of the Southwest at 25 to 30. There's one
to 42 Mph.

Kewl....

And that's just from the latest political thread in rec.boats! :-)

Shortwave Sportfishing wrote:
According to my handy dandy hobby weather station, we just had a gust
of 53 Mph, winds steady out of the Southwest at 25 to 30. There's one
to 42 Mph.

Kewl....

Cold front, or what??

Doug Kanter

wrote in message
ups.com...

Shortwave Sportfishing wrote:
According to my handy dandy hobby weather station, we just had a gust
of 53 Mph, winds steady out of the Southwest at 25 to 30. There's one
to 42 Mph.

Kewl....

Cold front, or what??

No...I think Bush is about to make another statement on Eye-rock. Lots of
wind.

Eisboch

According to my handy dandy hobby weather station, we just had a gust
of 53 Mph, winds steady out of the Southwest at 25 to 30. There's one
to 42 Mph.

Kewl....

Yep. I am over at Kingman and the boat's moving around a bit. Love it.
Gotta go down and check the lines on Mrs. E's GB.

Eisboch

*JimH*

According to my handy dandy hobby weather station, we just had a gust
of 53 Mph, winds steady out of the Southwest at 25 to 30. There's one
to 42 Mph.

We had wind gusts of up to 50 mph last night. Temps went from the 70's to
the low 50's.

Bill McKee

According to my handy dandy hobby weather station, we just had a gust
of 53 Mph, winds steady out of the Southwest at 25 to 30. There's one
to 42 Mph.

Kewl....

Supposed to be up to 95 today. Going to San Francisco in a little bit for
the Johny Mosely skijump / snowboard show on trucked in snow on Fillmore at
Vallejo.

Bill McKee wrote:
According to my handy dandy hobby weather station, we just had a gust
of 53 Mph, winds steady out of the Southwest at 25 to 30. There's one
to 42 Mph.

Kewl....

Supposed to be up to 95 today. Going to San Francisco in a little bit for
the Johny Mosely skijump / snowboard show on trucked in snow on Fillmore at
Vallejo.

I take it nobody needs any yard trash or refrigerators hauled away
today, huh? Get much gutter cleaning work lately?

Bill McKee

wrote in message
ups.com...

Bill McKee wrote:
According to my handy dandy hobby weather station, we just had a gust
of 53 Mph, winds steady out of the Southwest at 25 to 30. There's one
to 42 Mph.

Kewl....

Supposed to be up to 95 today. Going to San Francisco in a little bit
for
the Johny Mosely skijump / snowboard show on trucked in snow on Fillmore
at
Vallejo.

I take it nobody needs any yard trash or refrigerators hauled away
today, huh? Get much gutter cleaning work lately?

Get to anger management pronto, Guzzi Boy.

Starbuck

Bill,
One of the symptoms of FAS is inability to control ones emotions and
emotional outbursts. GuzziBoy might not be able to control himself.

"Bill McKee" wrote in message
nk.net...

wrote in message
ups.com...

Bill McKee wrote:
According to my handy dandy hobby weather station, we just had a gust
of 53 Mph, winds steady out of the Southwest at 25 to 30. There's one
to 42 Mph.

Kewl....

Supposed to be up to 95 today. Going to San Francisco in a little bit
for
the Johny Mosely skijump / snowboard show on trucked in snow on Fillmore
at
Vallejo.

I take it nobody needs any yard trash or refrigerators hauled away
today, huh? Get much gutter cleaning work lately?

Get to anger management pronto, Guzzi Boy.

We snapped a 5/8 inch mooring line yesterday about 11:00AM at the
height of the wind gusts, with 2 to 3 footers coming through the
breakwater at Stamford, CT and wind gusting well over 35 kts.
Fortunately the second line held and I had rigged a backup in advance,
otherwise it would have been a little tense.