Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next

Default Wanna watch Rita?

wrote:
http://www.ndbc.noaa.gov/Maps/WestGulf.shtml

These are the weather bouys. 42001 is right in the path and about 50
miles away (when I typed this note)
watch "Combined plot of Wind Speed, Gust, and Air Pressure" and see
the storm build. I bet it goes down in the few hours.

I watched Kartina come ashore on the east gulf bouys and saw them
start dropping offline.

Cool! At 1550 GMT, waves at 42001 were 32.5 feet, barometer falling
rapidly.