Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Don White

Default What next?

Started the spring with a heel spurr.
Early August I injured my ribs working on my boat.
This month I stubbed my toe and developed an ingrown toenail.
Of course I let it go too long until it got infected and sore as hell.
Today I went to the doctor for relief. He had me lay on the exam table
and proceeded to jamb his scissors between the nail and toe so he could
cut a v-shaped wedge along one side and rip it out. He didn't warn me he
was going to do the operation without freezing.
After, he informed me that the freezing doesn't take well with infection
present.
Now I'll be wearing sandles for a few days and expect every fifth person
I encounter to step on or stub my toe. Wonder if I can get my steel
toed shoes on?