*JimH*

Default How did your *team* do?

Local high school or college..........how did your team(s) do this weekend?

Avon Lake high school remains undefeated (State Champions last year). 24-0
last night. big grin

Although winning at the moment, Ohio State is not looking too good. My
daughter is at the game and I am sure she is having a great time. ;-)

Go Bucks!

Don White

*JimH* wrote:
Local high school or college..........how did your team(s) do this weekend?

Avon Lake high school remains undefeated (State Champions last year). 24-0
last night. big grin

Although winning at the moment, Ohio State is not looking too good. My
daughter is at the game and I am sure she is having a great time. ;-)

Go Bucks!

What has this got to do with boating?
Harry.Krause

JimH,
Why do you plonk me, then ask me questions?

"*JimH*" wrote:
I was not asking how we get Harry. I was asking Harry how do "we get"
after his reply of:

"Isn't it interesting how annoyed the scheisskopfs known as Smithers,
Hertvik, Herring, et cetera, *get* when they are on the receiving end of
the same treatment they project at others?"

Why do you plonk me, then ask me questions?

Harry.Krause

JimH,

I thought you said you killfiltered me, or are you a liar?

"*JimH*" wrote:

"Harry Krause" wrote in message
*JimH* wrote:
"Starbuck" wrote in message
JimH,
There is no way to "get Harry". I have found you can keep Harry in
check, by asking him polite questions. Have you noticed while Harry
still likes to hurl profanity and insults, he is at his best
behavior since it was highlighted that his wife is not a Dr. Dr. and
he did not graduate from Yale.

Harry is insecure, there is nothing you, I or anyone else can do to
correct this problem. He is in his twilight years, and he has not
been successful in any of his endeavors.

--

Starbuck

I was not asking how we get Harry. I was asking Harry how do "we
get" after his reply of:

"Isn't it interesting how annoyed the scheisskopfs known as Smithers,
Hertvik, Herring, et cetera, *get* when they are on the receiving end
of the same treatment they project at others?"

Jim: You're not a careful reader. Notice the verb "annoyed" in my
sentence. How do you get? You get annoyed.

It is laughable that the p.o.s. known as Smithers thinks he somehow is
keeping me in check. I post what I feel like posting, when I feel like
posting it. The only change is that over the last few years, a few
decent folks with whom I engaged in badinage have been chased off by
the right-wing trash, and as a result, I have less interest in
rec.boats.

As for you, Jim, I would posit that you rank as the Number One
Hypocrite on rec.boats. You keeping pointing out the behavior of
others that offends you, and yet you engage in the same sort of
behavior while at the same time trying to deny it. I would posit that
if the obvious right-wing crap like you, Herring, Smithers, Fritz,
Robbins and one or two others simply left and never posted here again,
in a month or two, we'd have a boating discussion newsgroup again.

ROTFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Starbuck

Harry,
I think he just updated his software and forgot to turn his killfilter back
on. Or maybe he turned it off for a short period just to see what scum was
posting again, and he saw your posts.

If he looks thru your list of excuses, he can come up with a dozen excuses
why he was able to post directly to your post even though he has your
killfiltered.

--

Starbuck

"You are accustomed to ostracism from childhood because you are overweight,
deformed, stupid, or have an extremely short [deleted]."

*JimH* wrote:
"Starbuck" wrote in message
[...]

*JimH*

"Harry.Krause" wrote in message
JimH,

I thought you said you killfiltered me, or are you a liar?

No. I only see your posts when someone else responds to them. And if you
drag my name into your discussion I will sometimes respond to correct your
statements about me.

Fair enough?

No go back to your name calling. Even Tom, one of the most patient guys
here, is getting tired of your antics.

*JimH*

"*JimH*" wrote in message

"Harry.Krause" wrote in message
JimH,

I thought you said you killfiltered me, or are you a liar?

No. I only see your posts when someone else responds to them. And if you
drag my name into your discussion I will sometimes respond to correct your
statements about me.

Fair enough?

Now go back to your name calling. Even Tom, one of the most patient guys

*JimH* wrote:
"Harry.Krause" wrote in message
JimH,

I thought you said you killfiltered me, or are you a liar?

No.

Yes you are, Jim. Do you remember stating here that you're not Jim
Hertvik, of Avon Park, Ohio? Do you remember posting here that you'd
quit posting off topic? Do you remember posting here that you weren't
going to post negative posts about other people? Do you remember awhile
back that after I said something to you about posting off topic, that
you said you hadn't in weeks, then I googled up several posts in that
time frame that were off topic?

*JimH*

wrote in message
oups.com...

*JimH* wrote:
"Harry.Krause" wrote in message
JimH,

I thought you said you killfiltered me, or are you a liar?

No.

Yes you are, Jim. Do you remember stating here that you're not Jim
Hertvik, of Avon Park, Ohio? Do you remember posting here that you'd
quit posting off topic? Do you remember posting here that you weren't
going to post negative posts about other people? Do you remember awhile
back that after I said something to you about posting off topic, that
you said you hadn't in weeks, then I googled up several posts in that
time frame that were off topic?

What kind of boat do you have Kevin? Can you post a picture of it?