Bryan

"Bill McKee" wrote in message
hlink.net...

"Bryan" wrote in message

"Bill McKee" wrote in message
link.net...

"Bryan" wrote in message
. ..

wrote in message
oups.com...
I agree, it is funny. However, you could just as easily make it a joke
about the mayor or the governor.

No, you couldn't. Roe v Wade is a national issue. Bush is a national
issue. The mayor of New Orleans and the Governor of Louisiana are
local issues. It wouldn't be funny if it wasn't about Bush.

The mayor and governor have become national issues. Their incompetence
has heightened the disaster.

Yes, but they are not perceived as callous and uncaring; just
incompetent.

That is because a stupid press has ignored that fact. Nagin, I understand
has already bought a house in Dallas, and moved his family there. That is
caring?

It's just a joke and I'm just saying why it works on Bush and not on the
mayor and the governor.

Bill McKee

"Bryan" wrote in message
m...

"Bill McKee" wrote in message
hlink.net...

"Bryan" wrote in message

"Bill McKee" wrote in message
link.net...

"Bryan" wrote in message
. ..

wrote in message
oups.com...
I agree, it is funny. However, you could just as easily make it a
joke
about the mayor or the governor.

No, you couldn't. Roe v Wade is a national issue. Bush is a national
issue. The mayor of New Orleans and the Governor of Louisiana are
local issues. It wouldn't be funny if it wasn't about Bush.

The mayor and governor have become national issues. Their incompetence
has heightened the disaster.

Yes, but they are not perceived as callous and uncaring; just
incompetent.

That is because a stupid press has ignored that fact. Nagin, I
understand has already bought a house in Dallas, and moved his family
there. That is caring?

It's just a joke and I'm just saying why it works on Bush and not on the
mayor and the governor.

Actually, I posted the joke a few days ago.

John Gaquin

"Harry Krause" wrote in message

Peter, these guys are close to mindless.

If that is true -- and we'll stipulate for the moment -- then that leaves us
with only a slight advantage in any debate with the left.

Star-bucks

Bill,
So you are the one who is responsible for all this, you should be ashamed of
yourself. ; )

"Bill McKee" wrote in message
hlink.net...

"Bryan" wrote in message
m...

"Bill McKee" wrote in message
hlink.net...

"Bryan" wrote in message

"Bill McKee" wrote in message
link.net...

"Bryan" wrote in message
. ..

wrote in message
[...]

Bill McKee

"Star-bucks" wrote in message
Bill,
So you are the one who is responsible for all this, you should be ashamed
of yourself. ; )

No, it was the 2nd person who started this asinine thread. My posting did
not engender all this trash.