Default Ready to take your paddling to the next level?

A little taste of Canada!!!!

Joey and Chad Hitchins, both members of Team Canada and co- owners of
Liquid Skills: one of Canada's premiere Kayak schools, are coming to
DC!! They will be running beginner and intermediate whitewater clinics
right here on the good ol' Po. This is your chance to get in-depth
personallized intstruction from the pros on your favorite local
features.

When: Oct 1 and 2

Whe Potomac River: TBA dependant on levels

Cost: $150 per person for eight hour course

I am really pumped that we are getting a chance to have such and
opportunity and I hope you will come join me and see what all the fuss
is about.

Please let me know, as soon as possible, if you are interested as these
classes will fill up fast!!

Contact me directly for more information at:

Home 703 774 0182

Cell 571 239 6451

Michelle