Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Budd Cochran

Default My thanks and a caution

I wish to express my thanks to Doug Kanter for his excellent advice. To
Harry, Peter, Fredo and Tony I suggest you read more before making
suggestions, especially those that tend to overlook any info on income
limitations or handicaps.

But to all the extreme liberals, please get off your high horses.

Your posts are every bit as pathetic, bigoted, shortsighted and stupid as
you claim conservatives are. The liberal platform offers nothing miraculous
for this nation, not even a possibility of getting the true control of the
governmental officials back into the control of the people.

The U.S. of A. has no longer a government " of the people, by the people,
and for the people" as Lincoln envisioned it. it's now a government of
politicians, by the politicians, and for the politicians, thanks to the
liberal politicians that have wrest control from the people by their ongoing
deceptions.

Budd
( ex-liberal and fundamental Christian, and registered Republican.)