NOYB

Default Bush's Approval Rating Drops To New Low in Wake of Storm

"Harry Krause" wrote in message
But an equal share of blacks disagreed, saying help would have come sooner
if the victims had been more affluent whites.

Puh-leaze.

What do the blacks say about their black mayor's inability to organize an
effective evacuation using the 350+ buses that sat idle and then flooded?

No white person that I talked to in Florida received a $2000 debit card when
their home was destroyed during Charley, Frances, or Ivan last year.

If anything, there's reverse racism at the Federal level in this country.

Starbuck's

NOYB,

Can you imagine the meeting where FEMA and other agencies are asking "What
is the racial make up of those devastated by the hurricane? Well let's send
our resources to Gulfport instead of NO, there are more whites in Gulfport".

The fallacy of this argument is most of the large business which were hurt
by Katrina, were owned by white fat cats. Since Republicans are supposed to
only care about white fat cats, you would expect them to use all resources
to protect the white fat cat's businesses.

It is a shame the race card is being played like this. It diminishes the
effectiveness when there are real issues that need to be corrected, sort of
like the boy crying wolf.

link.net...

NOYB wrote:
"Harry Krause" wrote in message
But an equal share of blacks disagreed, saying help would have come sooner
if the victims had been more affluent whites.

Puh-leaze.

What do the blacks say about their black mayor's inability to organize an
effective evacuation using the 350+ buses that sat idle and then flooded?

They'd probably ask, when everyone is leaving or trying to leave, and
there are armed bandits everywhere, who's going to drive those buses?

No white person that I talked to in Florida received a $2000 debit card when
their home was destroyed during Charley, Frances, or Ivan last year.

If anything, there's reverse racism at the Federal level in this country.

From one of the most narrow minded that has to take the cake as far as

mental blindness goes!!!

NOYB

wrote in message
oups.com...

NOYB wrote:
"Harry Krause" wrote in message
But an equal share of blacks disagreed, saying help would have come
sooner
if the victims had been more affluent whites.

Puh-leaze.

What do the blacks say about their black mayor's inability to organize an
effective evacuation using the 350+ buses that sat idle and then flooded?

They'd probably ask, when everyone is leaving or trying to leave, and
there are armed bandits everywhere, who's going to drive those buses?

How about the Guard members that Blanco had control over?

No white person that I talked to in Florida received a $2000 debit card
when
their home was destroyed during Charley, Frances, or Ivan last year.

If anything, there's reverse racism at the Federal level in this country.

From one of the most narrow minded that has to take the cake as far as

mental blindness goes!!!

Really? Where are the Floridian's debit cards?

Starbuck's

NYOB,
You have too many Hispanics in Florida, if you had more whites and less
Hispanics you would have gotten your debit card. ; )

"NOYB" wrote in message
link.net...

wrote in message
oups.com...

NOYB wrote:
[...]

From one of the most narrow minded that has to take the cake as far as

mental blindness goes!!!

Really? Where are the Floridian's debit cards?

Starbuck's

Kevin,

Do you think we should stop using local police and change to using Federal
Troops to protect all US cities and states?

I don't know why, but I think I would prefer to have my local government to
provide local police to insure my security and protection.

Since the no emergency plan included Federal Troops taking over police
operations, before the disaster, don't you think the local police and
government should have anticipated finding someone to drive the buses and
someone to police the city as it was being evacuated?

Do you think we should do away with local and state governments and fold
everything under the umbrella of the Federal Government?

wrote in message
oups.com...

NOYB wrote:
"Harry Krause" wrote in message
But an equal share of blacks disagreed, saying help would have come
sooner
if the victims had been more affluent whites.

Puh-leaze.

What do the blacks say about their black mayor's inability to organize an
effective evacuation using the 350+ buses that sat idle and then flooded?

They'd probably ask, when everyone is leaving or trying to leave, and
there are armed bandits everywhere, who's going to drive those buses?

No white person that I talked to in Florida received a $2000 debit card
when
their home was destroyed during Charley, Frances, or Ivan last year.

If anything, there's reverse racism at the Federal level in this country.

From one of the most narrow minded that has to take the cake as far as

mental blindness goes!!!