Starbucks

Default Smithers has changed...

Harry,
How could you tell that coffeegrinder.com and coffeegrinder.edu were one and
the same. I just can't get anything past you. ; )

"Harry Krause" wrote in message
his email address from

But a Smithers by any other handle still is nothing more than a lump of
crap.

Bye-bye.

--
- - -
George W. Bush, our hero!

I'll drive my car until it runs out of gas. Then, I will calmly walk away.

Starbucks

Harry,

Heck, I didn't know what a NNTP is, I had to look that up on the internet.
; )

According to http://www.webopedia.com/TERM/N/NNTP.html NNTP is "short for
Network News Transfer Protocol, the protocol used to post, distribute, and
retrieve USENET messages. The official specification is RFC 977.
NNTP replaced UUCP, the original USENET protocol. "

I am curious how anyone would post in Usenet without using NNTP. I also am
curious if you know how to do this, why did you use the same ISP and IP when
you posted your "conversation with your sock puppet"?

Are the black helicopters still flying overhead?

"Harry Krause" wrote in message
Gene Kearns wrote:
On Wed, 07 Sep 2005 13:39:25 -0400, Harry Krause
wrote:

But a Smithers by any other handle ......

......still uses "NNTP-Posting-Host: 24.98.9.150," so if you *really*
don't want to read his posts, use that in your filter.

It worked perfectly in my filters before I started testing my
newsreader.... and will again once I'm done.....

As far as I can tell, T'bird's filters are not that sophisticated yet. I
can filter on several fields, but not that one.

I just filter out the turd whenever he changes his handles or email
addresses. He's easy to spot, no need to read his posts.

Oh...as I stated earlier, he's added to his repertoire. He now also uses a
posting host/method that does not transmit the NNTP address.

He must have a pretty flat EEG, since the only reason he appears here is
to try to mix with me, and the only consistent response he gets is from
the rest of the right-wing bottom feeders.