Bryan

Default Anyone want to go fishing?

"Harry Krause" wrote in message
Shortwave Sportfishing wrote:
Must be fading and you must be getting old like me. There never has
been a Connecticut State Fair - ever.

There was one in Berlin that laid claim to being the Connecticut State
Fair, but an actual state fair has never existed.

The two big fairs in CT are the Berlin Fair and Woodstock. Then there
is the Eastern States Exposition in Springfield, MA which is a huge
regional fair.

I looked it up. It was the Danbury State Fair:

http://t3.preservice.org/T0300185/Da.....%20Mall.html

Harry,
Does the website have a typo? Should it say since 1869 instead of 1969?
You gotta love agrarian fairs. My retirement dreams include RVing about the
country from ballpark to ballpark, food festival to food festival and fair
to fair. I figure I can cover the country well that way and get fat in the
process.