ex_squid

Default 26' SAILBOAT & TRAILER FOR SALE -- MANY EXTRAS!

26' Sailboat LOADED! See details via link below or email with questions.
Will consider partial trades of vehicles in excellent working condition or
well built enclosed trailers
"Might" consider carrying note with "significant" down and reasonable terms
All reasonable offers entertained

For more info:
email: osazzeATicqmailDOTcom for info & pics. Or visit website at:
http://fire.prohosting.com/clrksj77

didn't do than by the ones you did do.
So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade
winds in your sails.
Explore... Dream... Discover."
~Mark Twain~

ex_squid

Hi Danny,
Thanks for your interest. The price on the boat is reduced to $9,500.00 but
I invite anyone to make an offer. I'd like to sell it before the end of
September. I'm moving and I'd like to spare myself the expense of taking it
along. Feel free to make an offer, any questions .... just ask!

website at: http://quietharbor.50webs.com