Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
John H

Default Another Gorgeous Bay Day!

Left Deale at 6:30, headed for #83 with OldFart and Gimp aboard. Added a couple
more rod holders to the rails, and OldFart was kind enough to bring along a
couple rods and a bag full of lures. The six rod spread seemed to work, no big
tangles (couple little ones though). Tried a new lure brought along by OldFart,
can't tell you what it is, 'cause it's secret. Maybe the Old Fart will read this
and be nice, but not me.

Anyway, we caught a 30"er about 15 minutes after dropping the lines in, and then
things slowed way down. However, around 11:30 the buggers started biting again,
and within another hour we landed three more stripers from about 20" to 25".
Left the water at 1:30, after a spectacular day.

Good weather, good company, and good fishing - for what more could one ask!!

John H

On the 'Poco Loco' out of Deale, MD
on the beautiful Chesapeake Bay!