Zimmer

Default F & F Custom

Hi all,

I'm trying to find out some information on a 1999 F & F Custom Boat
that is for sale in my area. According to the owner, it is a 21', 1/4
plate aluminum, modified V hull, tiller steer fishing boat. From the
outward appearance, this boat is built like a brick sh%t house and
cosmetically is in excellent condition. It comes with an F & F
galvanized trailer, which is also in excellent condition, an 18 hp
Tohatsu outboard, Garmin depth finder, running lights, horn, etc.

The owner said he paid 12K for it in 1999 and is selling it for 5K. I
searched the NADA boat values but cannot find any info on F & F Custom.
Anyone familiar with this manufacturer or how I might get a reasonably
accurate appraisal.

Thanks.

Puget Sound Custom Mattress Manufacturer Michael Clark General 1 December 30th 04 12:52 AM
Woody Custom Paddles Seth General 0 November 18th 04 06:11 PM
Woody Custom Paddles Seth Touring 0 November 18th 04 06:11 PM
FS: Custom Aluminum Sloop in Portland, OR Over40pirate Marketplace 0 August 16th 03 12:44 AM
52 FT Custom Ketch For Sale - Ready to cruise Jon Lancelle Cruising 0 August 14th 03 12:03 AM