Capt. Neal®

Default OT - Gee, What's not to like . . .

"Hi. I'm Howard Dean. I want to assure you that the Democratic Party
has just the prescription to get this country moving and make you proud
to be an American again. I am here to tell you we are going to stop lying
about our agenda. We're going to put it right on the table for the very
first time.

Give us control of Congress and the White House and we'll . . .

1) not only eliminate the destructive Bush tax breaks, but increase your
personal taxes 20 percent,
2) cut and run in Iraq and evacuate our boys and girls as fast
as possible,
3) negotiate a truce with Osama bin Laden to get his promise never to
detonate nukes in our cities in exchange for our complete pull out
from the Middle East,
4) allay North Korea's and Iran's fears and show our commitment to world
peace by unilaterally disarming ourselves of all nuclear weapons,
5) triple our annual contribution to the UN and place our armed
forces under UN control,
6) sign the Kyoto accords and increase the cost of industrial and consumer
goods by 30 percent (but for a good cause),
7) place American citizens under the jurisdiction of the International Court
of Criminal Justice,
8) broadly implement hate crime legislation modeled after the EU's hate crime
legislation
9) reduce or eliminate domestic and urban violence by criminalizing ownership
of guns,
10) adopt a nartional health scheme modeled after the Canadian plan,
11) appoint liberal SCOTUS justices who will legislate progressive social
solutions and experiments such as making it legal for governments to
sieze private property for development provided local governments
increase the tax base.
12) give men the right to marry men, children, animals, and even inanimate objects
in any mix and numbers they desire, thereby strengthening marriage through
quantity,"
13) make it illegal to drill any new oil wells in the USA or build any new
oil refineries for at least fifty years,
14) raise federal fuel taxes by 100 percent to encourage conservation,
15) make the ACLU the official law making branch of the federal government,
16) ban space exploration and other scientific enquiry and use the money budgeted
to raise government salaries and benefits,
17) Pass a law in congress that requires government spending to exceed revenues
by at least 15% and make tax increases mandatory to make up the difference,
18) Make it mandatory that all convicted felons and illegal aliens vote and have
driver's licenses,
19) Pass federal legislation that Democrats have a ten million vote handicapp in
presidential elections and do away with the electoral college during those
elections where the popular vote goes to the Democrat candidate.

Gee. What's not to like?

Capt. Neal=AE wrote:
[...]

Woooh- Hoooo!

ROTFLMAO:

For those of you not reading Neal's banal mental bowel movement on
Google groups,
here are the "sponsored links" that appeared alongside his comments.
Nice work,
capstan Neal. :-)

Anti-Bush Shirts and Gear
Don't blame me - I voted for Kerry.
And other perfect Christmas gifts.
www.BeatBushGear.com

Democratic nomination
Should Bush Be Replaced? Respond
Now And You Can Get A Free Laptop!
www.my-vote-counts.com

Stop the Abuse of Power
Help Democrats take back the
Senate in 2006. Sign up today.
www.dscc.org

=20
See your message here...

Doug Kanter

"Capt. Neal®" wrote in message

17) Pass a law in congress that requires government spending to exceed
revenues
by at least 15% and make tax increases mandatory to make up the
difference,

Not much of its list deserves to be dignified by comment, but #17 is
especially entertaining. We *already* have this as part of the political
system, thanks to George "what's a math class?" Bush.