Cliff

Default Fadal Tool Changing Problem----Can anyone say COOLANT?

On 22 Aug 2005 04:44:07 GMT, D Murphy wrote:

Cliff wrote in news:tjpgg1lkc118spvo9nh6rvpnkb6l4p5ihc@
4ax.com:

The devaluation of the dollar .....

Overall it's a very good thing.

In the 90's we allowed the dollar to get too strong. Asian and European
governments were manipulating the currency markets in an attemt to export
their way out of trouble.

What trouble? Did they have neocons too?

The result for the U.S. was an exploding trade
deficit and the collapse of personal savings in 1998.

A winger's dream come true.

Look at all the
manufacturing that was lost.

Only the next quarter's profits matter and you can make
more by moving production offshore. Nice tax credits from
the republicans too I gather.

You can't be competitive with a too strong
dollar.

Not when you don't make metric prodiucts or anything
much else anyone wants.
Lawyers & politicos ... now if we could find an export
market for them ...

All of this eventually contributes to the massive goverment debt we have
today.

Clinton was paying it off.

At least the current group of idiots understand currency.

Clinton was not running up those deficits.

Too bad
they don't know how to reign in spending.

Don't be bad-mouthing republicans & neocons. They are in
total control now and have your phone number, address,
church membership, credit info, wife's maiden name ...
--
Cliff

Problem with 3 hp Sears Gamefisher / Tanaka 300 dazed and confuzed Boat Building 5 January 28th 05 02:46 PM
The problem with Democrats Dr. Dr. Smithers General 11 November 15th 04 08:19 PM
Math Problem SkitchNYC ASA 102 March 5th 04 12:43 AM
back with a problem now Nancy General 14 August 2nd 03 04:43 AM