Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
seeray28

Default (evil laugh) ha ha ha it works

Hey all I just played around and made an outdrive cooler/shower for my alpha
3.0 connected to a bayliner 175. Its amazing what a little alchohol and some
rubber tubing mixed with some copper tubing can do. Ill be damned, with the
wife driving I stuck my head over the back and saw a pretty good stream of
H20 going over the top of the outdrive. Slowed the boat down to feel the
drive, COOL AS THE WATER I WAS IN.
HAHAHA IT WORKS
Just wanted to share this
Steve