*JimH*

Default Glastron Boats

Sorry for asking so many questions about boat brands lately but we have not
been in the market for a small boat for quite some time.

We are looking at a 1997 Glastron 209 cuddy w/4.3l engine on Saturday.

Any feedback on the quality of construction of Glastron boats?

Is this enough engine for this boat? The boat weighs about 2,900 pounds
dry.

Thanks in advance for your feedback. ;-)

*JimH* wrote:
: Sorry for asking so many questions about boat brands lately but we have not
: been in the market for a small boat for quite some time.

: We are looking at a 1997 Glastron 209 cuddy w/4.3l engine on Saturday.

: Any feedback on the quality of construction of Glastron boats?

: Is this enough engine for this boat? The boat weighs about 2,900 pounds
: dry.

: Thanks in advance for your feedback. ;-)

Glastron makes good quality boats. The 4.3 L engine should be enough
for it although it's a little on the small size. I'd guess it'd push it
to the mid 30 MPH range.

b.