Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next

Default US Closes Canadian Border, no entry via Columbia River

A letter to one of my publisher's magazines:

Tightening the Border Bob Crantz ASA 14 April 23rd 05 04:09 PM
New passport requirements? Glenn Ashmore Cruising 19 July 22nd 04 07:28 AM
FS: Tanzer 27 in Northern NY near Canadian border Windjammer Marketplace 0 June 11th 04 03:41 AM
OT--Dem sleaze tactics not working as planned. NOYB General 103 January 10th 04 12:36 AM