Stanley Barthfarkle

Default Kool gadget

Is there a boat attched to it? If not, why in the hell do you think it's
o.k. to post about it here?

"Harry Krause" wrote in message
I just finished building a new desktop computer, and one of the "gadgets" I
bought for under $20 was a combination floppy drive and
memory card reader. The device works off an internal USB 2.0 port and
reads all sorts of mem cards, including the Compact Flash and MicroDrives
my camera uses. The motherboard bios reads the drive during POST, so, if
you want to boot from the floppy, you can. Fits right into a standard
3-1/2 floppy slot in the front of the case. No outside gadgets and wires
need, thankyouverymuch.

There are a number of manufacturers out there offering these for around
the same price.

Netsock

"Stanley Barthfarkle" wrote in message
m...
Is there a boat attched to it? If not, why in the hell do you think it's
o.k. to post about it here?

Because our boatless village idiot has to feed his low self-esteem, by
giving himself a pat on the back every now and then.

The problem is, besides his obvious esteem problems, is that he has been
caught is so many lies, nobody believes him anyway. I mean, the clown doesn'
t even own a boat. Most, if not all, of his boating stories have been proven
just that...made up stories.

What he does is plagiarizes writings and pictures off the internet, then
tries to pass them off here, as his own. Odds are, that's what this
is...because I would bet money the idiot could never in his life build
something like that...let alone understand it.

--
-Netsock

"It's just about going fast...that's all..."
http://home.columbus.rr.com/ckg/

"Harry Krause" wrote in message
I just finished building a new desktop computer, and one of the "gadgets"

bought for under $20 was a combination floppy drive and
memory card reader. The device works off an internal USB 2.0 port and
reads all sorts of mem cards, including the Compact Flash and

MicroDrives
my camera uses. The motherboard bios reads the drive during POST, so, if
you want to boot from the floppy, you can. Fits right into a standard
3-1/2 floppy slot in the front of the case. No outside gadgets and wires
need, thankyouverymuch.

There are a number of manufacturers out there offering these for around
the same price.

JIMinFL

Stanley,
You must be new to this NG. This is Harry's chat room. You can alter
your viewing preferences, but you can't command Harry, or anyone else to
alter their posting content. Learn to filter. Be cool.
JIMinFL

"Stanley Barthfarkle" wrote in message
m...
Is there a boat attched to it? If not, why in the hell do you think it's
o.k. to post about it here?

"Harry Krause" wrote in message
I just finished building a new desktop computer, and one of the "gadgets"
I bought for under $20 was a combination floppy drive and
memory card reader. The device works off an internal USB 2.0 port and
reads all sorts of mem cards, including the Compact Flash and MicroDrives
my camera uses. The motherboard bios reads the drive during POST, so, if
you want to boot from the floppy, you can. Fits right into a standard
3-1/2 floppy slot in the front of the case. No outside gadgets and wires
need, thankyouverymuch.

There are a number of manufacturers out there offering these for around
the same price.

John H.

On Tue, 16 Aug 2005 20:51:55 GMT, "Stanley Barthfarkle"
wrote:

I try to filter the moron, but he keeps changing his info slightly and I
have to keep blocking him. What kind of sociopath is this guy?

"JIMinFL" wrote in message
ink.net...
[...]

He can't stand not being noticed, so every so often he'll add a period, remove a
space, add a space, abbreviate, etc. Why? To keep from being filtered!

--
John H.
On the 'PocoLoco' out of Deale, MD

The medical term for Harry's illness is Narcissistic Personality Disorder .
Normally people do not match all symptoms of a mental illness. Harry
matches the symptoms of NPD to the letter.

Diagnostic Criteria
A pervasive pattern of grandiosity (in fantasy or behavior), need for
admiration, and lack of empathy, beginning by early adulthood and present in
a variety of contexts, as indicated by five (or more) of the following:

1.. has a grandiose sense of self-importance (e.g., exaggerates
achievements and talents, expects to be recognized as superior without
commensurate achievements)
2.. is preoccupied with fantasies of unlimited success, power, brilliance,
beauty, or ideal love
3.. believes that he or she is "special" and unique and can only be
understood by, or should associate with, other special or high-status people
(or institutions)
4.. requires excessive admiration
5.. has a sense of entitlement, i.e., unreasonable expectations of
especially favorable treatment or automatic compliance with his or her
expectations
6.. is interpersonally exploitative, i.e., takes advantage of others to
achieve his or her own ends
7.. lacks empathy: is unwilling to recognize or identify with the feelings
and needs of others
8.. is often envious of others or believes that others are envious of him
or her
9.. shows arrogant, haughty behaviors or attitudes

"JIMinFL" wrote in message
[...]

Netsock

Karen Greer wrote in message ...
1.. has a grandiose sense of self-importance (e.g., exaggerates
achievements and talents, expects to be recognized as superior without
commensurate achievements)

"Exaggerates" is an understatement. Try flat out lies.

2.. is preoccupied with fantasies of unlimited success, power,

brilliance,
beauty, or ideal love

Yeah...like his "very long paved driveway" his "personal wealth" and his "20
year old wife with a double degree", and dont forget the Zimmerman lobster
boat. (all of which he shared here at rec.boats)

3.. believes that he or she is "special" and unique and can only be
understood by, or should associate with, other special or high-status

people
(or institutions)

Yup. We are the dummies, and he is always right. LOL!

4.. requires excessive admiration

Boy anit that the truth. I have never seen anybody so pathetic as him, in
that regard.

5.. has a sense of entitlement, i.e., unreasonable expectations of
especially favorable treatment or automatic compliance with his or her
expectations

And if you dont give that, he will stalk, contact your ISP, give out
personal information, make threats, and call names.

6.. is interpersonally exploitative, i.e., takes advantage of others to
achieve his or her own ends

LOL! Like the time he wanted me to pay him $1000 to look at some rented
boat!

7.. lacks empathy: is unwilling to recognize or identify with the

feelings
and needs of others

Well...thats a given. Hes not the sharpest tool in the shed.

8.. is often envious of others or believes that others are envious of

him
or her

Yep. His has a very hard time hiding his jealousy.

9.. shows arrogant, haughty behaviors or attitudes

All true, but hey...there are those of us the *know* the truth, and that's
all that is important...

--
-Netsock

"It's just about going fast...that's all..."
http://home.columbus.rr.com/ckg/

Harry Krause

Netsock wrote:
[...]

You and your buttbuddy here wouldn't know the truth if it were handed to
you engraved on a stone tablet, dipstick. Both of you are just usenet
trolls of the lowest common denominator.
Netsock

"Stanley Barthfarkle" wrote in message
m...
I try to filter the moron, but he keeps changing his info slightly and I
have to keep blocking him. What kind of sociopath is this guy?

The pathetic kind that *needs* to be heard.

I have about 17 different handles/emails from him...just stay diligent and
add them as he changes them.