Default Looking for Keaton boat owners

I'm interested in contacting other owners of Keaton jet boats with the
intent of trying to put together as much information as possible about
these boats. If you own a Keaton or know of someone who does I would
appreciate you contacting me. I would hope to get enough info, history,
pictures, design changes, data, etc. to draft a webpage dedicated to
Keaton boats. I'm local to where they are manufactured and have had a
few converstations with Jack Keaton. He has been a good source of
info, but would like to hear from the owners, too.

I'm the current owner of a 1976 Keaton and I extremely enamoured with
the styling and handling of this boat.

Thanks, Mark