Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Shortwave Sportfishing

Default Halman 20

I got a surprise in my email today - a manual written for the Halman
20 by an owner who detailed his own boat, along with all the
modifications he did to the vessel.

We are leaving Thursday for WI to pick the Halman up. I received a
picture the other day from my Uncle and it's a very nice looking hazel
tone brownish tan (wow, that's a mouthful, but the only way I can
describe the boat's color) - very nice looking.

The only drawback is that the boat has a Chrysler (sp?) 9.9 on it
(Chrysler Sail maybe?) which I'll change over to a Honda because Honda
seems to be the only one who makes the extra long shaft outboards for
sail boats - at least as far as I can see.

I'm psyched.

Later,

Tom