NOYB wrote:
"*JimH*" wrote in message

"NOYB" wrote in message

"*JimH*" wrote in message
Yep, we got back today from a week long Island vacation of boating,
swimming, eating and enjoying the company of our family and friends.
Folks came and went. Fire pit, music, good company, no TV, tents for
the boys, views of the Lake on the front porch, spectacular sunrises and
sunsets on the water, good music, tubing, wakeboarding, swimming,
tanning, golf carts for getting around, no shoes, no watches or clocks,
slow pace, Island life. We had a fantastic time!!!!

But after coming home and relaxing I decided to crank up my 'puter and
checked this board. What I saw was 800+ new posts, at least 50% of
which were OT, with some folks posting as early as 7 a.m. on a Sunday
morning (can you say Harry Krause?) to spew political hatred on a
boating NG.

OMG!

I also saw what I failed to see before as I was blinded by the fact that
I was a participant in these OT posts.

To paraphrase these OT posts I read:

"Is so.......is not............is so...............is not..........is
so..............is not................."

"Oh yea, I read it on the internet so it must be true."

"You are nothing but a scumpond son of a worm eating scumbag
douchebag........................."

"Go screw yourself"

"All (insert your political belief) are scumpond son of a worm eating
scumbag douchebag......................."

"(insert your name) is an asshole"

"GWB is the greatest."

"GWB is a lying scumbag."

Amazing. You folks need to chill.

Mea Culpa. Hopefully I now see the light.

So after growing appalled that 50% of the posts were OT, you decided to
add another one?

Sorry. I guess my post hit a raw nerve with you. Try my advice and chill
for a bit NOYB. It worked great for me. ;-)

I come here to chill out. Believe it or not, I find kicking liberals around
quite relaxing. ;-)

You're too much of a pussy to kick anybody around, NOYB. I've offered
to come meet you, and you're scared.

NOYB

wrote in message
oups.com...

NOYB wrote:
"*JimH*" wrote in message

"NOYB" wrote in message

"*JimH*" wrote in message
[...]

Come on down to Naples. Find one of the libraries with internet access, log
on to rec.boats, and tell me where you are. I'd be happy to meet you there.
Or are you too much of a pussy?

P. Fritz

Karen Greer wrote in message ...
NOYB,
When you have two liberals like Krause and Kevin Noble, it is too easy to
kick their butts.

Or Bitch slap them. :-)

If you want a little more competition, try debating with
Gould.

"NOYB" wrote in message
k.net...

"*JimH*" wrote in message

"NOYB" wrote in message

"*JimH*" wrote in message
[...]

Don White

*JimH* wrote:

=============================================== ==

=============================================== ========

Amazing. You folks need to chill.

Mea Culpa. Hopefully I now see the light.

So after growing appalled that 50% of the posts were OT, you decided to
add another one?

Sorry. I guess my post hit a raw nerve with you. Try my advice and chill
for a bit NOYB. It worked great for me. ;-)

Oh my! The Rev. JimH preaches "do as I say, not as I do' for the 2300th
time. Talk about 'a leopard not changing it's spots'!

Harry Krause

Don White wrote:
*JimH* wrote:
"NOYB" wrote in message

"*JimH*" wrote in message

[...]

The best thing? The Rev. Jim drinking some kool-aid.

*JimH* wrote:
[...]

Talk about the pot calling the kettle black!!!!!! If you want to see
"hatred" spewed, take a look at your buddy Fritz's crap. I have never,
ever seen him post anything here about a boat, and have never seen him
post anything here without at least one childish insult, or name
calling.

John H.

On 15 Aug 2005 05:05:41 -0700, wrote:

*JimH* wrote:
[...]

Almost as bad as lying about your Moto Guzzi Desmo, huh? Did you ever respond to
Red Cloud?

--
John H.
On the 'PocoLoco' out of Deale, MD
Harry Krause

*JimH* wrote:
[...]

You need a new nickname, Herring. How about "Two Trick Pony"? Do you
understand the context?
P. Fritz

*JimH* wrote:
[...]

I see kevin is back to stake claim to his title as "King" for another week.

--
John H.
On the 'PocoLoco' out of Deale, MD

where did Alexandra talk in back of all the coffees? We can't expect trees unless Pam will virtually converse afterwards Canadian Flowerchild ASA 0 April 8th 05 12:11 PM
A Commodores Meanderings: Part 2 RGrew176 General 0 August 3rd 04 03:03 AM
Bwahaha! Bye Bye Bushy! Bobsprit ASA 1 June 18th 04 10:37 PM
The Bahamas, Key West and back. LaBomba182 General 1 August 4th 03 01:28 PM
back with a problem now Nancy General 14 August 2nd 03 04:43 AM