Shortwave Sportfishing

Default Great week...

Had a great time this week and looking forward to the next couple of
weeks - going out to WI and bringing the Halman home and I have a
couple of really great "clients" - folks who run with me during August
for stripers and bluefish.

I've made arrangements to do some fishing in Lake Michigan while I'm
out in WI and looking forward to that.

Home today as the wife and I have a family "reunion" to attend, but
I'd much rather be on the water - heat index into the low 100s today
with high humidity - I hate outdoor activity in this kind of weather.
Reminds me of another time and another place I'd rather not remember.

Next week, three charters, one for bluefin which will be interesting.
Reports of huge numbers of bluefin around Brenton Reef which is a
short run and then the trip to WI.

Be back later.

Oddly, I missed the group. Why, I can't say. :)

Later,

Tom

John H.

On Sat, 13 Aug 2005 12:33:15 GMT, Shortwave Sportfishing
wrote:

[...]

Would you post your web site again, please?

--
John H.
On the 'PocoLoco' out of Deale, MD

Tom

Next week, three charters, one for bluefin which will be interesting.
Reports of huge numbers of bluefin around Brenton Reef which is a
short run and then the trip to WI.

Be back later.

Oddly, I missed the group. Why, I can't say. :)

Tom - Enjoy your week and have a great trip - Take care.

A great week... Bobsprit ASA 2 June 29th 04 10:59 PM
December Great Lakes Cruiser [email protected] Power Boat Racing 0 November 30th 03 08:45 PM
December Great Lakes Cruiser [email protected] Tall Ships 0 November 30th 03 08:40 PM
September Great Lakes Cruiser [email protected] Power Boat Racing 0 August 29th 03 04:38 PM
July Great Lakes Cruiser [email protected] General 0 June 30th 03 05:49 PM