Sillysam

Default COPS in La Grange Missouri Sucker Punch Racers

Sat, July 30th, the racers who came to LA Grange Missouri to race and have a
good time were told they could party and drink on the beach. The La Grange
Missouri cops patrolled the area and all the time watching who was drinking.
When the first racer decided to go back to the motel, he was stopped by the
La Grange Missouri COP and arrested for DUI. $550.00. He and other friends
vow never to go to La Grange Missouri again.

Doug Kanter

"Sillysam" wrote in message
Sat, July 30th, the racers who came to LA Grange Missouri to race and have
good time were told they could party and drink on the beach. The La Grange
Missouri cops patrolled the area and all the time watching who was
drinking.
When the first racer decided to go back to the motel, he was stopped by
the
La Grange Missouri COP and arrested for DUI. $550.00. He and other friends
vow never to go to La Grange Missouri again.

Sounds like the guy who got busted was about as dumb as a bag of hammers.
The cops told the racers it was legal to drink on the beach. That doesn't
mean the DUI laws are suspended just because there's a bunch of racers in
town.

Heeeere's your sign!

Doug Kanter

wrote in message
ps.com...

Doug Kanter wrote:
"Sillysam" wrote in message
[...]

Cripes....it's about time somebody agreed with me.

Jim Carter

"Doug Kanter" wrote in message

Cripes....it's about time somebody agreed with me.

Doug, I have agreed with you on several statements that you have put
forward. This was another one that I agree with!

Jim

Doug Kanter

"Jim Carter" wrote in message
news

"Doug Kanter" wrote in message

Cripes....it's about time somebody agreed with me.

Doug, I have agreed with you on several statements that you have put
forward. This was another one that I agree with!

Jim

Have a beer, Jim. :-)

DSK

"Doug Kanter" wrote

Jim Carter wrote:
Doug, I have agreed with you on several statements that you have put
forward. This was another one that I agree with!

I agree with Doug most of the time, just not about dogs.

I agree this time too... a beach party is no excuse for drunk driving. I
hope they get their dumb asses hammered, and repeat offenders get jail
time plus loss of drivers license.

In some Eastern European countries, where they have both a long
tradition of drinking very strong spirits and bad roads, the gov't has
had to take a very strong stance against drunk driving to prevent the
country from being depopulated. If you get caught driving drunk, you can
never drive again, period. If you are driving drunk, and kill somebody,
the cops may put a bullet in the back of your head, right on the scene.
Over the past 50 years it's worked...

DSK

Don White

Jim Carter wrote:
"Doug Kanter" wrote in message

Cripes....it's about time somebody agreed with me.

Doug, I have agreed with you on several statements that you have put
forward. This was another one that I agree with!

Jim

Just wondering Jim...does your computer think it's September already?
The fall will come soon enough! ;-)
Stanley Barthfarkle

And yer point is...? I have teenagers that drive on these roads in Missouri,
and I don't appreciate anyone, including "good ol' boy racers", jeopadizing
the safety of my family. Bravo for the arresting officers.

Drink, party, raise hell, get stupid on the beach- that's your business, and
your right. Do it and get behind the wheel on the same roads that my family
uses and it's my business.

I guarantee you this- if some "good ol' boy/girl" ever seriously injures or
kills one of my kids while drinking and driving, he better hope the cops
catch him before I do.

"Sillysam" wrote in message
Sat, July 30th, the racers who came to LA Grange Missouri to race and have
good time were told they could party and drink on the beach. The La Grange
Missouri cops patrolled the area and all the time watching who was
drinking.
When the first racer decided to go back to the motel, he was stopped by
the
La Grange Missouri COP and arrested for DUI. $550.00. He and other friends
vow never to go to La Grange Missouri again.

Tim

Your header reads:
COPS in La Grange Missouri Sucker Punch Racers

Arresting, and "sucker punching" somene is two different things.

I take it you don't approve of how the cops handled the arrest?