NOYB

Default Two fireboats break down while battling yacht blaze in middle of Bay

"HarryKrause" wrote in message
Two fireboats break down while battling yacht blaze

Annapolis' fireboat was called in to finish the job, but only lasted 45
minutes before its pump also went kaput.

The city must hire union folks to maintain its equipment.

NOYB wrote:
"HarryKrause" wrote in message
Two fireboats break down while battling yacht blaze

Annapolis' fireboat was called in to finish the job, but only lasted 45
minutes before its pump also went kaput.

The city must hire union folks to maintain its equipment.

Probaby flunked out mechanical E.I.T.s that in turn went to dental
school.

NOYB

wrote in message
oups.com...

NOYB wrote:
"HarryKrause" wrote in message
Two fireboats break down while battling yacht blaze

Annapolis' fireboat was called in to finish the job, but only lasted 45
minutes before its pump also went kaput.

The city must hire union folks to maintain its equipment.

Probaby flunked out mechanical E.I.T.s that in turn went to dental
school.

Dentists are working on boats up in Annapolis? No wonder they're having
problems.

BTW--I received my BSME in 1993 from Purdue, and I scored 86% on the EIT.
So where does the "flunked out" part fit in?

*JimH*

"NOYB" wrote in message
k.net...

wrote in message
oups.com...

NOYB wrote:
"HarryKrause" wrote in message
Two fireboats break down while battling yacht blaze

Annapolis' fireboat was called in to finish the job, but only lasted
45
minutes before its pump also went kaput.

The city must hire union folks to maintain its equipment.

Probaby flunked out mechanical E.I.T.s that in turn went to dental
school.

Dentists are working on boats up in Annapolis? No wonder they're having
problems.

BTW--I received my BSME in 1993 from Purdue, and I scored 86% on the EIT.
So where does the "flunked out" part fit in?

Maybe Kevin can let us know once again where he received his BSME and MSME.

Doug Kanter

"NOYB" wrote in message
k.net...

"HarryKrause" wrote in message
Two fireboats break down while battling yacht blaze

Annapolis' fireboat was called in to finish the job, but only lasted 45
minutes before its pump also went kaput.

The city must hire union folks to maintain its equipment.

What? Oh....I get it.

Doug Kanter

"Jim Carter" wrote in message

"Doug Kanter" wrote in message

"NOYB" wrote in message
k.net...

"HarryKrause" wrote in message
Two fireboats break down while battling yacht blaze

Annapolis' fireboat was called in to finish the job, but only lasted
45
minutes before its pump also went kaput.

The city must hire union folks to maintain its equipment.

What? Oh....I get it.

I think that NOYB means that the city should be obligated to hire union
people for the city maintenance shops and then the problems will be
solved.

Jim

Right. That's it. :-)

NOYB

Jim Carter wrote:
"Doug Kanter" wrote in message
"NOYB" wrote in message
k.net...
"HarryKrause" wrote in message
Two fireboats break down while battling yacht blaze
Annapolis' fireboat was called in to finish the job, but only lasted
45
minutes before its pump also went kaput.
The city must hire union folks to maintain its equipment.

What? Oh....I get it.

I think that NOYB means that the city should be obligated to hire union
people for the city maintenance shops and then the problems will be
solved.

Jim

Jim

They hire moonlighting dentists, and retrain them for useful work.

Not likely. The only people who work fewer hours for higher pay than union
workers are dentists. Why would we give that up?

Don White

HarryKrause wrote:

They hire moonlighting dentists, and retrain them for useful work.

With great difficulty, I understand.
Don White

HarryKrause wrote:
Don White wrote:

HarryKrause wrote:

They hire moonlighting dentists, and retrain them for useful work.

With great difficulty, I understand.

The only advantage they offer is that they're use to bad smells, so at
first they are assigned holding tank pump out duty.

After od'ing on laughing gas and mercury all day long, nothing would be
too dirty or smelly.