Don White

Default 18% a Year Gas Price Hikes...

It's 99.9 cents per litre for self serve regular here.

"Harry Krause" wrote in message
...since Bush took over...

Found a credit card receipt for "regular grade" gasoline I bought in
June, 2001.

$1.349 a gallon at an Exxon station in Alexandria, Virginia.

I paid $2.09 yesterday for regular at Exxon.
That's what...about a 55% increase in three years, or about 18% a year
since Bush assumed office.

Thanks, Dubya. We sho' do have it betta now.

Don White

** Naw...I blame it on the gas guzzlers in Cleveland.

"jim--" wrote in message
And? Are you blaming it on Bush also like brainless Harry is?

jim--

I figured you would not be man enough to admit to some part of the problem.

"jim--" wrote in message
And? Are you blaming it on Bush also like brainless Harry is?

Harry Krause

"jim--" wrote in message

And? Are you blaming it on Bush also like brainless Harry is?

Ahhh...according to Dennis, it is a macho thing.

Don White

"Harry Krause"
Ahhh...according to Dennis, it is a macho thing.

Somehow the word 'macho' and our Dennis don't seem to fit.

Harry Krause

Don White wrote:

"Harry Krause"

Ahhh...according to Dennis, it is a macho thing.

Somehow the word 'macho' and our Dennis don't seem to fit.

Our dennis has aspirations of being a man once he grows up