NOYB

Default Questioning Bush's 'Competence'

"Harry Krause" wrote in message

her words are putting American
lives at risk."

(Awwwwwwwww....)

I guess I wouldn't expect you to care about American lives. Afterall,
you've already stated that those soldiers are just a bunch of dummies who
sodomize Iraqis with broomsticks. Who knows...maybe one of 'em will look
you up when he returns from Iraq. If you're lucky maybe the sports store in
your area won't have a sale on glowsticks about that time.

Harry Krause

NOYB wrote:
"Harry Krause" wrote in message

her words are putting American
lives at risk."

(Awwwwwwwww....)

I guess I wouldn't expect you to care about American lives. Afterall,
you've already stated that those soldiers are just a bunch of dummies who
sodomize Iraqis with broomsticks. Who knows...maybe one of 'em will look
you up when he returns from Iraq. If you're lucky maybe the sports store in
your area won't have a sale on glowsticks about that time.

Your dumb as a post POTUS is putting American lives at risk, Nobby, here
and abroad. No one is dead because of Pelosi's expression of freedom of
speech; lots are dead because of Bush's policies.
Bert Robbins

The leader of the lunatic left is talking competence? I find that hare to
take seriously.

"Harry Krause" wrote in message
news:c3dhc2g=.aed1c33fa961f2d4ab6927019d2d8e10@108 5153534.nulluser.com...
WASHINGTON (CNN) -- House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi on Thursday
sharply questioned President Bush's competence as a leader, suggesting
his policy in Iraq is to blame for the loss of U.S. lives. That
assessment drew a furious response by Republicans who called on the
Democratic leader to apologize.

"The emperor has no clothes," Pelosi, D-California, told reporters on
Thursday. "When are people going to face the reality? Pull this curtain
back."

(Thank you, Nancy, for voicing what many Americans feel...)

Pelosi first delivered her comments to a California newspaper. She
repeated them during an exchange with reporters Thursday -- the same day
Bush was on Capitol Hill meeting in private with GOP lawmakers in a sort
of pep rally for the party faithful.

Republicans effused praise for the president as they left the meeting,
but Democrats were having none of it.

"The situation in Iraq and the reckless economic policies in the United
States speak to one issue for me, and that is the competence of our
leader," Pelosi said. "These policies are not working. But speaking
specifically to Iraq, we have a situation where -- without adequate
evidence -- we put our young people in harm's way."

Asked specifically if she was calling Bush incompetent, Pelosi replied:

"I believe that the president's leadership in the actions taken in Iraq
demonstrate an incompetence in terms of knowledge, judgment and
experience in making the decisions that would have been necessary to
truly accomplish the mission without the deaths to our troops and the
cost to our taxpayers."

(What a delightful lack of mushy words...you go, girl!)

Pelosi charged the Bush administration has proved itself wrong on a
number of issues with Iraq, including its initial assertions that Iraqis
would welcome U.S. troops and that Iraq itself could pay for much of the
reconstruction effort.

"Rocket-propelled grenades, not rose petals, greeted them," Pelosi said
of U.S. troops. "Instead ... of Iraq being a country that would readily
pay for its own reconstruction ... we're up to over $200 billion in cost
to the American people."

House Majority Leader Tom DeLay blasted Pelosi, casting her comments as
detrimental to U.S. troops.

(Ah, yes...Tom DeLay...the flaming asshole of the GOP...Thanks,
Tom...everytime you open your mouth, you cost Bush votes)

"Nancy Pelosi should apologize for her irresponsible, dangerous
rhetoric," DeLay, R-Texas, said. "She apparently is so caught up in
partisan hatred for President Bush that her words are putting American
lives at risk."

(Awwwwwwwww....)

Harry Krause

Bert Robbins wrote:

[...]

It is not Ms. Pelosi's fault that your hero Dubya Dumfoch, is an
inarticulate incompetent.
Calif Bill

Even the local liberal radio station was making bad comments about Pelosi's
speech. Being a leader of the Democrat party, she should stick to facts.
Not impose her demagoguery in to a speech put up as fact. Leave the spin to
Harry and his types.

NOYB wrote:
"Harry Krause" wrote in message

her words are putting American
lives at risk."

(Awwwwwwwww....)

I guess I wouldn't expect you to care about American lives. Afterall,
you've already stated that those soldiers are just a bunch of dummies

who
sodomize Iraqis with broomsticks. Who knows...maybe one of 'em will

look
you up when he returns from Iraq. If you're lucky maybe the sports

store in
your area won't have a sale on glowsticks about that time.

Your dumb as a post POTUS is putting American lives at risk, Nobby, here
and abroad. No one is dead because of Pelosi's expression of freedom of
speech; lots are dead because of Bush's policies.

Harry Krause

Calif Bill wrote:
Even the local liberal radio station was making bad comments about Pelosi's
speech. Being a leader of the Democrat party, she should stick to facts.
Not impose her demagoguery in to a speech put up as fact. Leave the spin to
Harry and his types.

Bush is the leader of the Republican Party, so he should stick to facts,
too, right? Except that he lies about everything. You lost me on that
imposing "her demagoguery" curve, though. You don't object when the
Bush-****ters resort to it. But, then, you're a Democrat (in a pig's
eye), you say.
Calif Bill

Calif Bill wrote:
Even the local liberal radio station was making bad comments about

Pelosi's
speech. Being a leader of the Democrat party, she should stick to

facts.
Not impose her demagoguery in to a speech put up as fact. Leave the

spin to
Harry and his types.

Bush is the leader of the Republican Party, so he should stick to facts,
too, right? Except that he lies about everything. You lost me on that
imposing "her demagoguery" curve, though. You don't object when the
Bush-****ters resort to it. But, then, you're a Democrat (in a pig's
eye), you say.

I am a Democrat. Harry S. type. Not a limousine liberal who whores for
whatever group is paying for spin.

Marty Feldman

"Calif Bill" wrote in message ink.net...
Even the local liberal radio station was making bad comments about Pelosi's
speech. Being a leader of the Democrat party, she should stick to facts.

fact is, bush launched into iraq to eliminate WMDs that has yet to be
found. not enough dems have called into question bush's competence,
if you ask me.
Harry Krause

Marty Feldman wrote:

"Calif Bill" wrote in message ink.net...

Even the local liberal radio station was making bad comments about Pelosi's
speech. Being a leader of the Democrat party, she should stick to facts.

fact is, bush launched into iraq to eliminate WMDs that has yet to be
found. not enough dems have called into question bush's competence,
if you ask me.

A discussion about whether Bush is competent to be POTUS is relevant
under any circumstances, and at any level. The POTUS is the most
important person in the world, and if, as now, a nincompoop holds the
job, we're in a world of ****. As we are now.

Pelosi performed a valuable public service by questioning Bush's
competency. Hopefully the question will reverberate on the Sunday
discussion shows, and make its way into the general media this coming
week, despite ongoing GOP efforts to stifle free speech and sniping by
those who think it "unpatriotic" to point out the dangerous shortcomings
of the current administration.

We're less than two months out from Bush's announced Iraqi takeover of
that country. With the situation in Iraq as bad as it is today, you have
to wonder if there will be any Bush-picked "leaders" of Iraq still alive
by then to take over anything.

Personally, I don't think we'll be in Iraq long enough for it to beome
the quagmire Vietnam became, but Bush's incomptency certainly has turned
his efforts in Iraq into a debacle.

We cannot afford four more years of George W. Bush.
Bert Robbins

"Marty Feldman" wrote in message
om...
"Calif Bill" wrote in message

ink.net...
Even the local liberal radio station was making bad comments about

Pelosi's
speech. Being a leader of the Democrat party, she should stick to

facts.

fact is, bush launched into iraq to eliminate WMDs that has yet to be
found. not enough dems have called into question bush's competence,
if you ask me.

How much WMD found in Iraq will satisfy you?