Jack Smith

NOYB,
I tried to figure out what Kevin was trying to say, but the only way I can
interpret his babble is you need to put something besides a pussy between
your legs. It sounds like he is propositioning you, and he wants to put his
"thing" between your legs.

Too bad you are not "man enough". ; )

"NOYB" wrote in message
nk.net...

wrote in message
oups.com...

NOYB wrote:
wrote in message
oups.com...

NOYB wrote:
"HarryKrause" wrote in message

Most of all the tiny wheels do not know about the big wheel that's
pulling
them.

I'm part of the big wheel though, Harry.

The only thing big about you is your swelled head.

Pervert.

Hmm, if you think there is something perverted in my statement, then
YOU are the pervert. Hell, everyone here knows you are man enough to
have anything between your legs besides a pussy.

What's with your sudden infatuation with what's between my legs?

P. Fritz

"Jack Smith" JohnSmithers@hotmailcom wrote in message
NOYB,
I tried to figure out what Kevin was trying to say, but the only way I can
interpret his babble is you need to put something besides a pussy between
your legs. It sounds like he is propositioning you, and he wants to put

his
"thing" between your legs.

Too bad you are not "man enough". ; )

Next kevin will be asking NYOB if "you have a purdy mouth"

"NOYB" wrote in message
nk.net...

wrote in message
oups.com...

NOYB wrote:
wrote in message
oups.com...

NOYB wrote:
"HarryKrause" wrote in message

Most of all the tiny wheels do not know about the big wheel

that's
pulling
them.

I'm part of the big wheel though, Harry.

The only thing big about you is your swelled head.

Pervert.

Hmm, if you think there is something perverted in my statement, then
YOU are the pervert. Hell, everyone here knows you are man enough to
have anything between your legs besides a pussy.

What's with your sudden infatuation with what's between my legs?

NOYB

"P. Fritz" wrote in message

"Jack Smith" JohnSmithers@hotmailcom wrote in message
NOYB,
I tried to figure out what Kevin was trying to say, but the only way I
can
interpret his babble is you need to put something besides a pussy between
your legs. It sounds like he is propositioning you, and he wants to put

his
"thing" between your legs.

Too bad you are not "man enough". ; )

Next kevin will be asking NYOB if "you have a purdy mouth"

I'm beginning to get visions of him as an albino sitting on the front porch
strumming a banjo.

John H.

On Tue, 02 Aug 2005 17:36:30 GMT, "NOYB" wrote:

wrote in message
roups.com...

NOYB wrote:
wrote in message
oups.com...

NOYB wrote:
"HarryKrause" wrote in message

Most of all the tiny wheels do not know about the big wheel that's
pulling
them.

I'm part of the big wheel though, Harry.

The only thing big about you is your swelled head.

Pervert.

Hmm, if you think there is something perverted in my statement, then
YOU are the pervert. Hell, everyone here knows you are man enough to
have anything between your legs besides a pussy.

What's with your sudden infatuation with what's between my legs?

Ask him to tell you about his Moto Guzzi 'Desmo'. That should be an interesting
tale.

--
John H.
On the 'PocoLoco' out of Deale, MD
Bill McKee

"John H." wrote in message
On Tue, 02 Aug 2005 17:36:30 GMT, "NOYB" wrote:

wrote in message
groups.com...

NOYB wrote:
wrote in message
oups.com...

NOYB wrote:
"HarryKrause" wrote in message

Most of all the tiny wheels do not know about the big wheel that's
pulling
them.

I'm part of the big wheel though, Harry.

The only thing big about you is your swelled head.

Pervert.

Hmm, if you think there is something perverted in my statement, then
YOU are the pervert. Hell, everyone here knows you are man enough to
have anything between your legs besides a pussy.

What's with your sudden infatuation with what's between my legs?

Ask him to tell you about his Moto Guzzi 'Desmo'. That should be an
interesting
tale.

--
John H.
On the 'PocoLoco' out of Deale, MD

It is the one Structural Engineering degrees from Georgia or was that Penn
ride.

Jack Smith

I keep waiting for Basskisser to tell us about his 36' Lobster Boat w/ the
get home power. ; )

"Bill McKee" wrote in message
.net...

"John H." wrote in message
On Tue, 02 Aug 2005 17:36:30 GMT, "NOYB" wrote:

wrote in message
egroups.com...

NOYB wrote:
wrote in message
oups.com...

John H. wrote:
On Tue, 02 Aug 2005 17:36:30 GMT, "NOYB" wrote:

wrote in message
roups.com...

NOYB wrote:
wrote in message
oups.com...

NOYB wrote:
"HarryKrause" wrote in message

Most of all the tiny wheels do not know about the big wheel that's
pulling
them.

I'm part of the big wheel though, Harry.

The only thing big about you is your swelled head.

Pervert.

Hmm, if you think there is something perverted in my statement, then
YOU are the pervert. Hell, everyone here knows you are man enough to
have anything between your legs besides a pussy.

What's with your sudden infatuation with what's between my legs?

Ask him to tell you about his Moto Guzzi 'Desmo'. That should be an interesting
tale.

--

Never heard of one, John? Then you are far from a Moto Guzzi expert. In
1971, Moto Guzzi made a Desmo, not to be confused with Ducati's Desmo

NOYB wrote:
"P. Fritz" wrote in message

"Jack Smith" JohnSmithers@hotmailcom wrote in message
NOYB,
I tried to figure out what Kevin was trying to say, but the only way I
can
interpret his babble is you need to put something besides a pussy between
your legs. It sounds like he is propositioning you, and he wants to put

his
"thing" between your legs.

Too bad you are not "man enough". ; )

Next kevin will be asking NYOB if "you have a purdy mouth"

I'm beginning to get visions of him as an albino sitting on the front porch
strumming a banjo.

Are you visions from your drug abuse?

*JimH*

wrote in message
oups.com...

John H. wrote:
On Tue, 02 Aug 2005 17:36:30 GMT, "NOYB" wrote:

wrote in message
roups.com...

NOYB wrote:
wrote in message
oups.com...

NOYB wrote:
[...]

It took you long enough to answer his question (over 24 hours). I guess it
was hard to find a google source that would cover your ass.

Care to provide a link to your claim? And can you describe the rare 1971
Moto Guzzi Desmo you had?

Bill McKee

"*JimH*" wrote in message

wrote in message
oups.com...

John H. wrote:
On Tue, 02 Aug 2005 17:36:30 GMT, "NOYB" wrote:

wrote in message
roups.com...

NOYB wrote:
wrote in message
oups.com...

NOYB wrote:
[...]

My research says there was a Guzzi Desmo, but the belt drove the wheel.