JohnD

Default Lightweight Inflatables

Hello,

I am looking to get a lightweight inflatable for fishing and general
tooling around. It will mostly be just me, so I would like something
light. I am considering the Apex A-8 light and AB Aria 255, both of
which are under 60 lbs, and I am open to inflatable floor boats that
are well-regarded. I would like to be able to get on plane and would
prefer better handling, obviously.

TIA

Inflatables & Fishfinders Ian Kay General 3 March 7th 04 01:04 AM
inflatables help jake waldman General 16 December 2nd 03 02:57 AM
Achilles Inflatables: Question Alex Moore General 8 November 8th 03 05:46 PM